In the case of seismic density modeling of sedimentary basins, it is necessary to exclude fromthe observed gravitational field the effect created by inhomogeneities of the lower part of the crustal section. The article offers one of the approaches tothe geological field reduction, implemented through the construction of a 3D density model for the entire thickness of the earth’s crust and upper mantle. A fragment within the study area is selected from the constructed 3D model and its gravitational effect is calculated. Various options for implementing this approach are considered, depending on the amount of a priori information. The technological base of the method is GIS INTEGRO.
Spiridonov Viktor A., candidate of technical Sciences, head. sector of computer technologies for 3D modeling of geological and geophysical objects, Division of Geoinformatics, VNIGNI, 8 Varshavskoye sh., Moscow, 117105, Russia. E-mail: email@example.com.
Pimanova Nadezhda Nikolaevna, Ph.D. Leading Researcher, Division of Geoinformatics,VNIGNI. 8 Varshavskoye sh., Moscow, 117105, Russia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Afanasenkov A.P., Lygin I.V., Obukhov A.N.,Sokolova T.B., Kuznetsov K.M. Volumetric reconstruction of the Yenisei-Khatangarift system’s tectonic elements by integrated geological-geophysical interpretation // Geophysics. 2017. No. 2. P. 60-70.
2. Blokh Y.I.,Trusov A.A., Babayants P.S. Study of the structure of the crystal base of platform areas based on magnetic and gravimetric data // Geophysics. 2003. No.6. P. 55-58.
3. Kobrunov A.I., Varfolomeev V.A. On a method ofε-equivalent redistributions and its use in the interpretation of gravitational fields // Physics of the Earth. 1981. No. 10. P. 25-44.
4. Mitsyn S.V. On the numerical implementation of the spectral method for solving the inverse problem of gravity exploration // Geoinformatika. 2018. No. 3. P. 89-97.
5. Priezzhev I.I. Construction of distributions of physical parameters of the medium according to the data of gravimetry,magnetometry and seismic survey // Geophysics. 2005. No. 3. P. 46.
6. Strakhov V.N., Lapina M.I. Mounting method for solving the inverse problem of gravimetry // Dokl. As of the USSR. 1976. V.227, No. 2. P. 344-347.
7. Strakhov V.N. Geophysics and mathematics. Moscow : OIFZ RAS, 1999. 64 p.
8. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Ya. Methods for solving incorrect problems. Moscow : Nauka. 1979. 284 p.
9. Fotiadi E.E., Zakharova T.L., Ladynin S.A.,Tichkov S.A., Sharlovskaya L.A. The main features of the structure and dynamics of the lithosphere of Siberia according to geological and geophysical data.Novosibirsk : Nauka, Siberian branch. 1990. Issue 738. 116 s.
10. Gardner G.H.F.,Gardner L.W., Gregory A.R. Formation velocity and density – the diagnostic basics for stratigraphic traps // Geophysics. 1974. V. 39, Issue. 6. P.770-780.
11. Goldshmidt V., Rybakov M., Fleischer L., Rotstein Y. Methodology of crystalline basement mapping in the Hashefela area of Israel // Geological Society. Annual Meeting. Mitzpe Ramon. 1998a. P. 39.
12. Goldshmidt V., Rybakov M., Fleischer L. Regional study of the crystalline basement in the southwest Israel. 1998b. Holon, GII, Rep. 840/98/97. 9 p.
13. Rybakov M.,Goldshmidt V., Fleischer L. and Rotstein Y. The crystalline basement in the central Israel derived from gravity and magnetic data // Isr. J. Earth Sci.1999. V. 48, No. 2. P. 101-111.