When carrying out long-term environmental monitoring programs, a whole series of problems arise related to storage, processing, visualization of data obtained, their presentation in a form suitable for making managerial decisions and / or public perception. The received volume of primary information requires structured storage, a special multivariate analysis to identify long-term trends and assess dangers of possible negative phenomena, a different level of accessibility and generalization of results for various information consumers.At the same time, copyrights of the information owners must be respected. As a solution to these problems, it is proposed to use GIS-oriented information systems for storing and processing the accumulated information.
The paper considers the main aspects of creating a GIS portal for publishing results of hydrochemical studies of water objects in the Murmansk region. A review of existing developments and approaches to solving this problem is given. A technique for creating a GIS portal based on open source software is proposed.Issue of implementing copyright protection mechanisms for owners of hydrochemical information considered partially.Currently, a pilot version of the GIS portal has been developed, which stores the web version ofthe map «Hydrochemical characteristics of the lakes of the Murmansk region». Inthe future, it is planned to supplement the resource with the blocks«Hydrology», «Bottom sediments of Murmansk region lakes», «Hydrobionts of Murmansk region lakes» and visualization tools for primary data. This work is carried out as part of a project to increase availability of environmental information for both the public and decision-makers. The project may also be of interest to scientific organizations.
Shemyakin Alexey S., Junior Researcher, Institute for Informatics and Mathematical Modeling –Subdivision of the Federal Research Centre “Kola Science Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences”. 24 A Fersmana St., Apatity, Murmansk region, 184209, Russia. E-mail: email@example.com.
Kashulin Nikolay Aleksandrovich, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Chief Researcher,Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems – Subdivision of the Federal Research Centre “Kola Science Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences” (INEPKSC RAS). 14 A Akademgorodok, Apatity,Murmansk region, 184209, Russia. E-mail: Nikolay@inep.ksc.ru.
Petrova Olga V.,Principal Engineer, INEP KSC RAS. 14 A Akademgorodok, Apatity, Murmansk region, 184209, Russia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Kryuchkova G.N., Titov E.V. Prospects of the geoecological service on sites of environmental organizations // Actual problems of aviation and astronautics.2015. V. 2, No. 11. P. 671-673.
2. ArcGIS Online. URL: https://www.arcgis.com/index.html (date of access: 03.19.2020).
3.Tokarchuk O.V., Tokarchuk S.M. Mapping of lake-basin systems of the territory national park «Narochansky» // Pskov Regional Journal. 2018. No. 4 (36). P.65-81.
4. Openstreetmap. URL: https://www.openstreetmap.org/ (date of access: 03.19.2020).
5. ESRI Story Map Journal. URL: https://storymaps-classic.arcgis.com/en/app-list/map-journal/ (date of access: 03.23.2020).
6. Arkhipova O.E. Web-GIS for assessing scenarios of using natural resource potential of southern macroregion // Interkarto. Intergis. 2017. V. 23, No. 2. P. 144-156.
7. Tkachev A.V., Bulov S.V., Rundqvist D.V., Pohno S.A., Vishnevskaya N.A., Nikonov R.A. Web-GIS «The largest deposits of the world» // Geoinformatics. 2015. No 1. P. 47-59.
8. What is ArcGIS Server? URL: https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/server/latest/get-started/windows/what-is-arcgis-for-server-.htm (date of access: 03.19.2020).
9. Rotanova I.N., Repin N.V. The Approaches to the Creation of the Altai-Sayan Ecoregion Web-atlas // Izvestiya of Altai State University. 2014. No. 3-1 (83). P. 128-132. DOI: 10.14258/izvasu(2014)3.1-23.
10. GeoServer is an open source server for sharing geospatial data. URL: http://geoserver.org/ (date of access: 03.19.2020).
11.Lovtskaya OV, Koshelev KB, Baldakov N.A. Web-GIS for visualization of modelling results of dangerous hydrological events // Bulletin Of The Altay Branch Of The Russian Geographical Society. 2015. No. 4 (39). P. 49-52.
12. GeoMixer – web-based geographic information platform for a wide range of tasks. URL: http://geomixer.ru/ (date of access: 03.19.2020).
13.Lurie I.K., Prokhorova E.A., Semin V.N., Sakirkina M.A. Provision of web-cartographic support for the ecological and geographical assessment of thenew moscow territory development // Moscow University Bulletin. Series 5.Geography. 2017. No. 5. P. 49-57.
14. GIS «Panorama». URL: https://gisinfo.ru/ (date of access: 03.23.2020).
15. OpenLayers : A high-performance, feature-packed library for all your mapping needs. URL: https://openlayers.org/ (date of access: 03.23.2020).
16. PostgreSQL : The World’s Most Advanced Open Source Relational Database. URL: https://www.postgresql.org/ (date of access: 03.23.2020).
17. PostGIS : Spatial and Geographic objects for PostgreSQL. URL: https://postgis.net/ (date of access: 03.23.2020).
18.Tkachenko I.V., Nedotsukov A.S., Borokh N.D. Development of web-cartographic support for monitoring the state of the coast, the state and modes of use ofwater protection zones of reservoirs using the openlayers library //Information Technologies. Problems and Solutions. 2019. No. 1 (6). P. 152-156.
19.Zinoviev A.T., Lovtskaya O.V., Baldakov N.A., Dyachenko A.V. Geoinformation support for solving hydrological problems // Computational technologies. 2014.V. 19, No. 3. P. 14-26.
20.Dontsov A.A., Sutorikhin I.A. Geoinformation system of registration of hydrological parameters of intracontinental water objects // InterexpoGeo-Siberia. 2018. V. 1. No. 4. P. 74-80.
21. Titov A.G., Okladnikov I.G. Architecture of web-GIS for climate monitoring based on geospatial data services // Bulletin of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Information Technology. 2014. V. 12, No.1. P. 79-88.
22.Abramova L.V. Geoportal development as a service publications map data /Abramova L.V., Aleshko R.A., Batrakov N.M., Guryev A.T., Shoshina K.V., Schenikov V.S. // International Student Scientific Herald. 2014. No. 4. P.20-28.
23.Kadochnikov A.A. Features Construction Geospatial Web Applications and Services for the Environmental Monitoring Systems // Journal of the Siberian Federal University. Series: Equipment and Technologies. 2015. V. 8, No. 7. P. 908-916.
24. MapServer : open source web mapping. URL: https://mapserver.org/ (date of access: 03.24.2020).
26. Django : The web framework for perfectionists with deadlines. URL: https://www.djangoproject.com/ (date of access: 03.24.2020).
27. Shemyakin A.S., Kashulin N.A., Petrova O.V. Means of processing heterogeneous data in geographic information systems // Information Resources of Russia. 2019. No. 4. P. 15-20.
28.Kashulin N. A. et al. Catalog of lakes in the Russian, Finnish and Norwegian Border Area. Institute of the North Industrial Ecology Problems KSC RAS, 2008.
29. Kashulin N.A. et al. Ecological catalog of lakes inthe Murmansk region: North-Western part of the Murmansk region and border areas of neighboring countries. Apatity : KSC RAS, 2009. Part 1: 226 p., Part 2: 262p.
30.Kashulin N.A. et al. Annotated ecological catalog of lakes in the Murmansk region (Eastern part. Basin of the Barents Sea). Apatity : KSC RAS. 2010.
31. QGIS : a Free and Open Source Geographic System. URL: https://qgis.org/en/site/ (date of access: 03.31.2020).
32. About QGIS Server // QGIS : QGIS Application. URL: https://issues.qgis.org/projects/qgis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial (date of access: 03.31.2020).
33. Apache HTTP server project. URL: https://httpd.apache.org/ (date of access: 03/31/2020).
34. About QGIS Server // QGIS : QGIS Application. URL: https://issues.qgis.org/projects/qgis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial (date of access: 03.31.2020).
35. Lizmap is an open-source software designed by 3Liz. URL: https://www.3liz.com/en/lizmap.html (date of access: 03.31.2020).
36. Qgis web clients comparison // QGIS : QGIS Application. URL: https://issues.qgis.org/projects/qgis/wiki/Qgis_web_clients_comparison (date of access: 03.31.2020).
37. Lizmap QGIS Plugin. URL: https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-plugin (date of access: 03.31.2020).
38.Installing Apache, QGIS Server, And Lizmap Web Client On Windows OS //Open.gis.lab. URL:https://opengislab.com/blog/2018/7/7/updated-installing-apache-qgis-server-and-lizmap-on-windows-os(date of access: 03.31.2020).