The results of complex structural-petrophysical studies of host granitoids from deep horizons of the largest in Russia molybdenum-uranium Antei deposit (Streltsovskoe ore field, SE Transbaikalia) are considered. The study of elastic parameters (velocities of longitudinal and transverse ultrasonic waves) of oriented samples in dry and water saturated states helps to understand the structure of the fractured pore space of the rock, to make assumptions about the mechanism of migration of ore-bearing solutions and the dynamics of mineral formation in the ore deposition zone. This information, supported by full-scale and statistical study of macro-fracture, is necessary for searching for hidden ore bodies in order to determine the prospects of the deposit.
It is established that the general orientations of macrocrack systems as a whole coincide with the directions of the maximum increase in the horizontal plane of ultrasonic wave velocities after saturation with water. Along with this, a pronounced directivity of the ultrasonic wave velocities for the samples taken from the vein-like bodies of feldspar granites and albitites developed in the granitoid massif was revealed. Results using GIS technologies are visualized in the form of three-dimensional models of geological space.
Minaev Vasily, PhD, Institute of Ore Geology, Petrography, Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences (IGEM RAS), Researcher. E-mail: email@example.com.
Nafigin Igor, Institute of Ore Geology, Petrography, Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences (IGEM RAS), Junior Researcher. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Petrov Vladislav, Corr. RAS, PhD, Institute of Ore Geology, Petrography, Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences (IGEM RAS), Deputy Director for Research, Head of the Laboratory of Geoinformatics. E-mail: email@example.com.
Poluektov Valeriy, Institute of Ore Geology, Petrography, Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences (IGEM RAS), Senior Researcher. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Betekhtin A.G., Volfson F.I., Zavaritsky A.N., Korzhinsky D.S., Levitsky O.D., Nikolaev V.A. The main problems in the study of magmatic ore deposits. Moscow : Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1953. 615 p.
- Burmistrov A.A., Starostin V.I., Dergachev A.L., Petrov V.A. Structural-petrophysical analysis of mineral deposits. Moscow : MAKS Press, 2009. 408 p.
- Ishukova L.P., Modnikov I.S., Sychev I.V. Uranium deposits of the Streltsovskoe ore field in Transbaikalia. Irkutsk : Printing house Glazovskaya, 2007. 260 p.
- Minaev V.A., Petrov V.A., Poluektov V.V. Stress-strain state and variations in the elastic parameters of the host granitoids of the molybdenum-uranium Antei deposit (Eastern Transbaikalia) at different depths // Geophysical Investigations. 2016. V. 17., No. 2. P. 19-31.
- Minaev V.A. Structural-petrophysical conditions of localization of uranium ores in the basement of the Streltsov caldera (on the example of the Antei deposit) : Thesis for a scientific degree of the candidate of geological and mineralogical sciences (PhD degree). Moscow : IGEM RAS, 2016. 135 p.
- Petrov V.A., Minaev V.A., Ustinov S.A., Poluektov V.V., Andreeva O.V. Evaluation of the ways and fluid-dynamic conditions for the migration of ore-bearing solutions by the methods of structural petrophysics and microstructural analysis // Exploration and conservation of mineral resources. 2017. No. 12. P. 17-23.