Editor-in-Chief: E.N. Cheremisina
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: A.V. Lyubimova
Our journal publishes scientific articles on geology, geoinformatics, geo-ecology, geophysics and geochemistry. «Geoinformatika» journal is included in the List of leading peer-reviewed journals recommended by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Russian Federation.
«Geoinformatika» journal is one of a few specialized editions in Russia in this area. We publish state-of-the-art articles on geoinformatic technologies in geology, nature- and land-use, geoecology.
We invite authors to send us articles for publication. Articles meeting our requirements are accepted for publishing after expert reviewing and editorial board approval.
Advertisers who want to place their ads in the “Geoinformatika” journal can be sure that it will reach the target audience, because our journal is read by specialists who make decisions in this field.
Publication in our journal is free for all authors including aspirants.
Published since 1992
Quarterly edition (March, June, September, December)
Circulation: 500 copies
117105, Moscow, Russia, Varshavskoye shosse, 8, «Geoinformatika» journal
Phone: +7 (495) 952-21-57, fax:+7 (495) 954-24-47
Subscription at post office: index on the catalog of Agency «Rospechat» «Newspapers and journals» – 72104
Journal is registered in Ministry of press and information of the Russian Federation(certificate № 01723 October 30, 1992).
«Geoinformatika» journal is included in the List of leading peer-reviewed journals recommended by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of the Russian Federation. The journal is placed in the catalogue of scientific periodicals RINTS on the platform of the scientific electronic librarye Library.ru.
All rights reserved. No part of this journal can be reproduced in any form without written agreement of the publisher. Editor’s opinion can differ from that of the authors. Editorial committee does not beat any responsibility for a content of advertising materials.
Rules for authors
Our journal publishes scientific articles on geology, geoinformatics, nature use and geo-ecology.
- An article for publication can be sent by email with a scan of expertise letter (if submitted by an organization). Send articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- An article should be submitted as Microsoft Word file. If an article contains pictures and tables they should be inserted in article body with a number and caption for picture/table. Besides, pictures with captions should be submitted as well as a separate file in CDR, EPS or TIF formats. Signatures to drawings and table names should be sent in Russian and English languages as a separate file. If the drawing consists of several parts, then number these parts by numbers (1, 2, 3 …) or English letters (a, b, c …).
- We do not limit article size, but editors have a right to discard an article, divide it into several parts and publish in different issues, or to send it back with a suggestion to improve text quality. Editors have a right to make editorial corrections in an article.
- Article links or list of sources used in an article should be provided according to ГОСТ Р 7.05-2008 standard «Bibliography link. General rules of article formatting». List of references should include only published works. References are provided in Russian and English languages.
- Units of measurements mentioned in article should be in accordance with International system of units.
- Mathematical, chemical and other formulas should be written according to formula writing rules (variable values in italic, all superscripts and subscripts should be clear etc.) in Microsoft Equation or MathType editor. (Don’t use in-built formula editor in Microsoft Word 2007-2010.)
- Article should be completed with reference data on all authors in Russian and English: name, surname, academic degree, organization (organization address and zip code), position, contact phone number, e-mail.
- Article should bear UDC (Universal Decimal Classification), annotation in 150-200 words in Russian and English (including authors’ name and article name), keywords list (3-7) in Russian and English.
Publication in our journal is free for all authors including aspirants.
Manuscripts that do not meet the rules will not be considered.
Articles meeting the journal’s profile will be accepted for publishing after expert reviewing and editorial board approval.
Evgenia N. Cheremisina, Doctor of technical science, Professor, Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Head of Geoinformatics Departmentat All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute, Director of the Institute for System Analysis and Management of the State University «Dubna»,Editor-in-Chief.
Anna V. Lyubimova, Candidate of technical science (PhD), head of GIS and digital cartography division of Geoinformatics Department of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute, Deputy Chief Editor.
Aleksander V. Veselovsky, Doctor of technical science, Professor, Head of Geoinformatics Laboratory at the Institute of Ore Deposits Geology, Petrography, Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences.
Vladimir I. Galuev, Doctor of technical science.
Samuil A. Kaplan, Candidate of technical science (PhD), head of division for seismic and geophysical wells data processing and interpretation of Geoinformatics Department of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute.
Nikolay V. Miletenko, Doctor of geological science, deputy director of the Department of State Policy and Regulation in the Field of Geology and Subsoil Resources Management of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation.
Anatoly S. Minzov, Doctor of technical science, Professor, head of the Department for Integrated Business Security of the Engineering-Economic Institute of the National Research University «Moscow Power Engineering Institute», professor of the Department for System Analysis And Management of the State University«Dubna».
Arutyun V. Muradyan, Candidate of technical science (PhD), head of Editorial Center of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute.
Aleksey A. Nikitin, Doctor of physical and mathematical science,Professor, Member of the Russian Academy of Technical Science, professor of Department for Nuclear and Radiometric Methods and Geophysical Well Logging of Russian State Geological Prospecting University named after S. Ordjonikidze,professor of Department for Geophysical Methods of Earth Crust Investigation of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Honored Scientist of Russian Federation.
Boguslav A. Novakovsky, Doctor of geographic science, professor of Cartography and Geoinformatics Department, head of Digital Cartography and Photogrammetry Laboratory of Geographic Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Vladimir I. Poroskun, Doctor of geological science, Deputy Director General for geoinformatics of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute.
Irik S. Faizullin, Doctor of physical and mathematical science, head of sector for fluid saturation prognosis of Geoinformatics Department of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute.
Mikhail Ja. Finkelstein, Doctor of physical and mathematical science, head of division for 3D modelling of oil-and-gas bearing features of Geoinformatics Department of All-Russian Research Geological Oil Institute.
Leonid E. Chesalov, Doctor of technical science, Deputy Director General for information technologies and information protection of Federal State Budgetary Institute «Gidrospetzgeologia».